CRAVINGS: “your order is on its way”
Ok, so I splurged. On jeans. And my fingers are crossed that they fit, because otherwise I’ll really regret having spent a ton of money on shipping and import duties. None the less, the thought of these high-waisted skinny jeans arriving next week has me inspired for the perfect autumn look. A cozy cashmere sweater, cool boots and a bit of sparkle definitely make these colder days more fun and bearable. What’s on your Fall shopping list this year? I still have a few things I want to add to my closet, but a pair of blue jeans was way up there! Hopefully I can check that off this week.
- s.Oliver 100% cashmere sweater: There is a reason it is called “sweater weather”, cozy knits are a no.1 must-have for Fall and the perfect companion for cold temperatures. I am slowly but surely starting to a collection of powder pink knits, which I think work so well with light blue denim. Oh and don’t even get me started on the softness of cashmere!
- Valentino embellished small lock bag: Without a doubt, my Valentino bag was one of the best purchases ever! I am fairly sure the cost per wear is already so low, because I’ve basically worn it every single day. Currently, I am drooling over the embellished version, but my mind says a clear “No!” since it is such a statement piece. Still, I think it would look amazing with a basic sweater and skinny jeans!
- Swarovski spiral ring: Last week, Kathi and I got to choose a few Swarovski pieces for an upcoming editor’s pick. Amongst my items was this ring, which I have been wearing none-stop since. Such an amazing piece!!
- Dolce triangle bra: You can never have too many lace bras and I love the delicate touch it adds to any outfit – even if nobody except you knows you’re wearing it.
- AG high waisted skinny jeans: Last but not least are the jeans. I can’t wait for the to arrive! A really nice blue, just to right amount of used look and the higher waist is perfect for tucking oversize items. Big love!